In honor of National Celiac’s Awareness Day [Tuesday], my co-worker and I found some hot-spots for gluten-free dining around Mall of America®. Enjoy!
1) Ruby Tuesday (Level 2, North) – Try the Barbeque Grilled Chicken.
2) Twin City Grill (Level 1, North) – Grilled Scottish Salmon is delicious!
3) Chipotle (Level 3, South) – Have a Burrito Bowl or Salad with all the to-die-for toppings!
4) Baja Sol (Level 3, South) – They substitute corn tortillas with your meal.
5) Cadillac Ranch (Level 3, South) – The Texas Wings are amazing!
6) Buffalo Wild Wings (Level 3, South) – Try the Traditional Wings with Honey Barbecue sauce and Buffalo Chips with cheese.
7) Napa Valley Grill (Level 2, West) – Rustic, wine country cuisine that provides a special menu upon request
8) See’s Candies (Level 2, North) – Almost everything is gluten free, so hurry over to try their amazing peanut brittle.