Images collected via Pinterest.
In the world of color there is a king that goes by the name of Pantone®. Every year and season, Pantone releases color predictions and forecasts for the months ahead. 2012, of course, was no different and the color of the year has been crowned: Tangerine Tango. The reddish-orange hue is full of energy to carry you through the next 12 months and an added depth that is reminiscent of sunsets. While you may find this color too bold for your everyday wardrobe, it’s making its way into homes and accessories across the globe in big and small ways.
As usual, those of you looking to add some Tangerine Tango into your life, look no further than Mall of America®. I found dashes of the 2012 Color of the Year in specialty stores, fashion icon establishments and everywhere in between.
So tell me, will Tangerine Tango be part of your New Year?
- Tall Perfect Red Dress @ Ann Taylor (Level 2, South)
- Rain Boots @ GAP (Level 1, South)
- Jonathan Adler iPhone Cover @ Francesca’s Collections (Level 1, South)
- Large Marina Shoulder Tote in Tangerine @ Michael Kors (Level 1, South)
- Treasured Oval Earrings in Coral @ Francesca’s Collections (Level 1, South)
- Women’s Color-Blocked Faux Leather Tote @ Old Navy (Levels 1 & 2, East)
- Cashmere V-Neck Sweater for Men in Orange @ Banana Republic (Level 1, West)
- Field Cover in Tangerine @ Barnes & Noble (Level 1, East)
- Jawbone JAMBOX Bluetooth Speaker @ Microsoft Store (Level 1, South)
- Women’s Slip-On Canvas Sneakers in Orange @ Old Navy (Levels 1 & 2, East)
- Summer Harmony Gloss @ Sephora (Level 2, West)
- HomeCentric Peachy Orange 22 x 22″ Decorative Pillow Cover @ Sears (NE Court)