I’m here today to debunk a myth: you can indeed wear white after Labor Day. It’s versatile, it’s fresh and it’s easy to find, so white is worth embracing every season. In fact, winter white it is one of the easiest ways to get extra wear of the best pieces in your wardrobe. Whether it’s a sweater, a skirt or a white trench coat it shouldn’t be limited to making appearances only a few months out of the year. The miracle of layering is, for me, a key part of making winter white work. As above, you can see that adding a belt, some tall socks, throwing on a cable knit top and adding accessories help to break up the white. You don’t want to blend into the snow entirely!
As always, Mall of America® had plenty of winter white options in store. Below are just a few of my favorites for the ladies.
- Balzer Handbag @ ALDO (Level 1, North)
- Statement Cuff Blouse @ Ann Taylor (Level 2, South)
- White Enamel Bangle @ White House Black Market (Level 1, South)
- BDG Cigarette Mid-Rise Jean @ Urban Outfitters (Level 1, West)
- Sarah Skimmer Shirt @ Levi’s (Level 2, South)
- L’Oreal Pro Manicure Nail Polish in French Tip White @ Sears (NE Court)
- Elie Tahari ‘Wendy’ Blazer @ Nordstrom (NW Court)
- Ivory Coast Belt @ Francesca’s Collections (Level 1, South)
- Ruffle Neck Trench Jacket @ Wet Seal (Level 1, North)
- Glamour Flat @ Francesca’s Collections (Level 1, South)
- Waterfall Collar Cardigan @ Forever 21 (Level 2, East)
- Woodland Cable Crew Neck Sweater @ Ann Taylor (Level 2, South)