With summer fast approaching, we all want to protect our skin. UVA/UVB rays can cause harmful damage to your skin, so fight it early and get a high SPF to avoid burning. These sunscreens, available at Mall of America® stores, can help stop harmful rays from damaging your skin. If you’re still looking for a way to achieve a sunkissed look, check out our post on The Best Self-Tanner!
- Available at Kiehl’s: Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense is an oil-free and ultra-lightweight product that helps prevent up to 90% of skin aging including lines and wrinkles, uneven texture and tone and brown spots. With an SPF of 50+, it ranks top of the line to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Available at Nordstrom: Peter Thomas Roth ‘Sheer Liquid’ Anti-Aging Sunscreen is fast absorbing, mosturizing and non-greasy. The light-weight formula leaves no white residue behind leaving your skin smooth and healthy-looking. This sunscreen also contains anti-oxidant vitamins A, C and E as well as soothing aloe while providing SPF 50 for ultimate sun protection.
- Available at Sephora: LAVANILA has a range of fabulous sun fighting products.
- The Healthy Lip Screen SPF 30 hydrates, softens and protects lips with rich, pure shea butter and ultra-soothing oils of peppermint and vanilla. Natural titanium dioxide and zinc oxide protect your lips from the sun’s harmful rays.
- The Healthy Sun Screen SPF 40 Face Cream is a 100% natural chemical-free moisturing sunscreen infused with antioxidants, botanicals and amino acid to provide nourishment and UVA/UVB protection.
- The Healthy Sun Screen SPF 30 Body Cream uses a new generation of mineral suncreen infused with green tea, organic shea butter and soothing cucumber to create a hydrating and nourishing formula to protect against UVA/UVB rays.