It’s been a decade since the last Star Wars blockbuster. Fans have waited 10 long years; and on December 17, they will finally reap their reward. The biggest movie of the year has been making headlines since its announcement, and Star Wars-mania is at a fever pitch.
There are many ways to show off your love of Star Wars, and we’ve got them all at Mall of America®. I’ve assembled some of my favorite toys, apparel and Star Wars-related entertainment from around MOA® so you can properly gear up for “The Force Awakens.” These items are available while supplies last.
- BB-8 Droid now available at Marbles: The Brain Store (Level 2, North), as well as Verizon (Level 2, East), Disney Store (Level 1, South) and Brookstone (Level 1, West)
- Voice-Changing Stormtrooper Mask from Disney Store (Level 1, South)
- The Force Awakens LEGO sets from The Lego Store (Level 1, South)\
- Perplexus Death Star from Games by James (Level 3, East)
- Snapback Caps from New Era (Level 2, North)
- Graphic Tees from Urban Outfitters (Level 1, West)
- Star Wars Shoes from Vans (Level 2, North)
- Jewelry from Hot Topic (Level 1, North)
- Clogs from Crocs (Level 1, North)