A new year, a new YOU. At least for January. Looking for some inspiration for New Year’s resolutions you can actually keep? We’ve got you covered.
1. Smile Often
What’s that old adage? A smile once a day will keep the doctor away? Wait… that’s not it, but a little happiness can’t hurt!
- House of Comedy: Get your dopamine pumping and catch a stand-up act or two because after all, laughter is the best medicine.
- Nickelodeon Universe: Become a kid again. With a variety of unique rides, you’re sure to smile until your cheeks hurt.
- Entertainment: Music performances, celebrity appearances, community gatherings and more! You’ll find the event that makes you smile.
2. Step Into Health and Wellness
Here it is. The resolution that’s the real kicker. The holidays have come and gone but so have our excuses for eating all those goodies.
- Lululemon: Get that much-needed push to work out in gear you’ll want to put on (and never take off).
- Mall Stars: The Mall walkers at MOA are no joke. Join the club and you’ll have a support team that takes no excuses.
- Freshii: Smoothies and wraps taken to the next level. You’ll leave feeling assured you’re eating right without having to count your calories.
3. Explore Your Creativity
What sparks your imagination and gets your creative juices flowing? Don’t be afraid to ignite your inner creator and immerse yourself in something new.
- Paper Source: Design, create, organize. Be creative every single day! Check out exclusive workshops at Paper Source during the month of January.
- Crayola Experience: Discover your inner artist with 25 hands-on activities that combine color, chemistry and technology into one fun adventure.
- LEGO: Create your own world and become a LEGO Master Builder!
4. Be Adventurous
Take a risk and enjoy the adventures life (or a Mall) can bring your way.
- Dutchman’s Deck/Zip Line: If a charming 93-year-old can scratch this adventure course off her bucket list, why can’t you?!
- SMAAASH SkyKarting: Get your heart racing with a multi-level go cart track that reaches speeds at 80 kilometers per hour!
- Snorkeling in SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium: Dare yourself to snorkel with the fish after you’re done shopping. You will not regret it.
Lisa Lynn and Kimberly Hennen contributed to this post.