What better place for finding the Northern-most gear than Mall of America. Stop by the NFL Shop for exclusive SB LII gear + your all football team’s favorites, including pins, celebratory ticket frames and clear bags.
Don’t forget about Goldy’s Locker Room, Lids, and Vikings Locker Room for more Official Super Bowl apparel + all the attire to rep your favorite team. Even artwork and home décor can be found at Mark Herman Landmark Art to commemorate historic moments spent in the Bold North.
MOA is the hottest (literally— always 72°) place to be to take in the full essence of everything that accompanies the Big Game coming to town. Here’s a quick rundown of just a few things you can expect to see at MOA:
- Fan Gallery – live radio broadcasts with athletes, celebs and excitement
- SiriusXM Live Broadcasts – continuing the action of celeb appearances and interviews
- Best Buy Tech Zone – try out all the latest in gaming and tech devices
- DIRECTTV NOW Boom Box – giant boom box featuring surprise guest dancers
- Courtyard’s 4D Super Bowl Dome Experience – feel like you’re on the field at US Bank Stadium on Super Bowl Sunday
- Under Amour Combine Training – get your body in tip top shape
- Old Spice Exceptional Scent Event – samples + Von Miller = nuff said
- ESPN Live Broadcasts @ Hard Rock – join Golic & Wingo + Stephen A. Smith
- MORE, much much more!
Although it was a tough ending for our beloved purple and gold, pride for this state still runs deep through our veins, and we want the world to experience that. To celebrate the home team + the NFL, Gameday at MOA will feature life-sided team mannequins, authentic team uniforms to try on and photo opportunities with NFL cheerleaders and mascots in the Atrium. Pride in the Bold North is more than just a football game, it’s introducing the world to Minnesota’s authentic, diverse and innovative culture, and here at the Mall, you can discover it all.
Find someone that loves you as much as Minnesotans love Minnesota. For real though. If you haven’t already figured it out, it’s all about embracing every situation and enjoying every minute of it. Zip line across the Mississippi River at 30 mph in sub-zero temps? Count me in! Jump in a frozen lake in the midst of winter to benefit charities? You betcha! Bold new stadium, bold weather, bold sports, bold activities, bold actions, bold niceness. If there’s one impression that Minnesota wants to leave the world with after The Big Game is over, it’s to BE BOLD. The MN Super Bowl Host Committee said it best: “We throw caution to the wind-chill.”
Looking for even more ways to embrace the bold north? Visit MallofAmerica.com/boldnorth now!