I teamed up with two professional stylists at Progressions Salon & Spa to create three unforgettable prom hairstyles that look great with any dress. Sharon and Reggei are experts in their field and have worked with every hair type and texture, so they really know what styles work best with your hair. Along with creating gorgeous looks, the stylists at Progressions can inform you how to keep your locks looking healthy. So bring your prom hair inspo and let the experts do their magic.
Trend 1: Hollywood Waves
A little flow goes a long way. This Cali-inspired look shines right along with you!
Trend 2: Pump-up the Volume
Add some bounce to your locks with this look, focused on showing off your voluminous hair.
Trend 3: Knot on the Sideline
This subtle yet elegant look highlights the details that make your prom outfit perfect.
These awesome plant-derived products are great for everyday use:
- Brilliant Spray-On Shine: This moisture-adding, finishing spray is great for textured hair.
- Control Force: A hair spray with UV + humidity protection that also provides a firm, all-day hold.
- Dry Remedy Oil: 2-5 drops of this finishing oil adds up to 70% instant moisture to your hair.
- Air Control: This hairspray gives a light, movable hold.
- Volumizing Tonic: Add this wave spray to towel-dried hair, it helps hold curls and adds volume.
- Shampure Dry Shampoo: This light powder spray soaks up oils and gives instant volume and texture.
Don’t forget to also check out the latest makeup tips for prom night!
Be sure to mention and show this blog post to your Progressions stylist to receive 25% off a thermal hairstyle and 25% off prom makeup. See store for details. Call 952.851.9999 to schedule your prom appointment.
For those final prom touches, stop by Indulge & Bloom and get 50% off a boutonniere when you purchase a wrist corsage and an extra 5% off the corsage when you purchase both. See store for details.
Additionally, Firelake Grill will be serving three different Mocktails to prom guests at $7 each.