Calling all trainers! Whether you’re Team Instinct, Mystic or Valor, Mall of America® is a hotspot for lovers of the app that has taken the world by storm: Pokémon GO.
With more than 25 Poké Stops, two Gyms, a Pokémon GO Trainer Lounge featuring charging stations and photo-ops aplenty, and a wide variety of common and rare Pokémon, it’s no wonder players are flocking to MOA. To aid you in your quest to catch ’em all, we’ve compiled a list of Gyms, Poké Stops and useful tips for your reference as you traverse the world of Pokémon at Mall of America. First things first: hop on our free Wi-Fi network so you don’t drain your battery (MOA-WiFi).
There are two Pokémon GO Gyms at Mall of America:
- Peeps + Company in Nickelodeon Universe® (Level 1, Center Court)
- Nordstrom Court (NW Court)
Low on Pokéballs? Looking for somewhere to lure a rare Pokémon? Head to any or all of the 27 Poké Stops on Mall of America property. Below you’ll find a list of all of the Poké Stops and their locations.
- Brain Surge in Nickelodeon Universe® (Level 1, Center Court)
- East Entrance to Nickelodeon Universe (Level 1, Center Court)
- Garage (Level 1, North)
- Green dragon sculpture at The LEGO Store + The LEGO Store itself (Level 1, South)
- Harmon Killebrew Memorial in Nickelodeon Universe
- Nickelodeon Universe North Entrance
- Nickelodeon Universe West Entrance
- Nordstrom (NW Court)
- Nordstrom Court
- Radisson Blu Mall of America (2100 Killebrew Drive)
- SEA LIFE® Minnesota Aquarium (Level 1, East)
- Shimmering glass decorations in West Market
- Shredder’s Mutant Masher in Nickelodeon Universe (Level 1, Center Court)
- Swiper’s Sweeper in Nickelodeon Universe (Level 1, Center Court)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell Shock in Nickelodeon Universe (Level 1, Center Court)
- Tommy Moss knot artwork at Radisson Blu Mall of America (Level 2, South)
- Pedestrians mural by Jim Zwaldo at Radisson Blu Mall of America (Level 2, South)
- Crayola Experience + Store (Level 3, South)
- Elephant sculpture at Rainforest Cafe (Level 3, South)
- Forrest Gump’s shoes at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (Level 3, South)
- Masu Sushi + Robata (Level 3, South)
- Moose Mountain Adventure Golf (Level 3, North)
- Giant boot sculpture at L.L.Bean (Level 1, South)
- Kids star outside of Macy’s (SW Court)
- MOA North Entrance
Pro-tip: Want to get to the next Poké Stops as fast as you can? Download the Mall of America mobile app and navigate to your next location without stopping to look at a directory.
A successful Trainer has the right gear at all times. Get what you need at the following locations:
- If you haven’t yet caught Pikachu, why not build your own? Build-a-Bear Workshop (Level 1, East) has Pikachu, and you can take one home today!
- The constant gamer knows that Pokémon GO can be a real drain on a phone’s battery. AT&T (Level 1, South) + Best Buy (Level 3, West) has you covered with portable phone chargers. But hurry — they’re going fast!
- Can’t get enough of Pokémon? Head to GameStop (Level 2, East + Level 3, North) for more Pokémon video games!
- Comfy, athletic clothing is key for a Trainer on the go. Fabletics (Level 1, South) is offering 10% off to anyone who catches Pokémon in Mall of America.
Pokémon GO is one of the most active video games we’ve ever seen, and it can be exhausting. Be sure to refuel at one of MOA’s more than 50 restaurants.
Please remember to always be alert as you wander the halls of MOA on the hunt for Pokémon. Be safe and have fun!