Admit it. You’re a procrastinator through and through. You’ve known who’s on your shopping list for several months, but you just haven’t brought yourself to go shopping until the Very. Last. Minute. Take it from a fellow procrastination-aficionado like me, and use these tips and tricks to get your shopping done NOW!
- Take advantage of the Mall’s extended shopping hours. Tell your boss that you’ll be in an hour later than usual so you can get to the Mall when stores open at 8 a.m. (check out our hours here). You’ll avoid the crowds, and parking will be plentiful! SERIOUSLY. Fewer people shopping and ample parking = one happy shopper.
- Try out our new Valet. If you can’t make it in early, take advantage of three drop-off and pick-up locations and stop wasting time searching for parking. We’ll bring your car to the pick-up location that is closest to you when you’re done shopping! Check it all out Valet.
- Make your list, and plot out your plan before you arrive. Use our new Mall of America App to add stores to your favorites and see what deals are happening around the Mall! Who are you shopping for? Which stores are you going to try to hit on the way? Planning out your route can save you tons of time. For example, if you park at Nordstrom, shopping along the north or west side of the Mall will make the most sense; but if you park at Sears, you’re closer to the east and north sides of the Mall. The key to finding the perfect route is to look at the map and do some planning. Our new app is the perfect tool to help you do that.
- Spend $250 at Mall of America through Dec. 24 + get two all day ride wristbands for Nickelodeon Universe for FREE (learn more Holiday Shopping Promotion). That’s TWO EXTRA GIFTS that you don’t have to spend time shopping for. Simply bring your receipts to the redemption center at the north entrance of Nickelodeon Universe OR upload your receipts to the ZipLoop App on your iPhone or Android smart phone.
- Use our Holiday Gift Guide as a resource. We’ve got all kinds of gift ideas from all over the Mall. Peruse and find the perfect gift for everyone on your list!
- Text us for gift ideas or for help when you’re shopping the Mall. Seriously. Text us at 952.479.4839 with questions about gifts or help navigating your way through your holiday shopping list. We’re here to answer during Mall hours every day!
Good luck shopping! Don’t forget to have a little fun while you’re here—we have great holiday photo ops inside our new grand entrance on the north side and sprinkled throughout the Mall. Happy Holidays!