What you keep inside your bag says a lot about you. Explore the contents of one of our style maven’s bag and learn where you can get the goods.
When I noticed MOA® Marketing Director Rachel Oelke sporting a fabulous new Kate Spade purse I couldn’t resist peeking inside (with permission, of course). Rachel, whose adorable style is the envy of many, gave me full access to analyze the contents of her bag. Here’s what I found:
- MAC Lipstick in All Fired Up ($16 at MAC Cosmetics) — A combination of red and fuchsia, the matte finish leaves behind a stain that will last from your 4 p.m. meeting straight through happy hour.
- Gummy Worms ($1.99 at Holiday Station Store) — Brightly colored wormy deliciousness – need I say more?
- Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter ($8 – $29 at Sephora) — A creamy moisturizer that absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel greasy. The clean, fresh scent will leave you longing for a bright sunny day (preferably on a beach far, far away).
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler ($28.99 at Barnes & Noble) — A clever read that will make you laugh (and secretly wish that Amy Poehler was your funny best friend).
- Redken Control Addict hairspray ($20 at Regis Salon) — Amazing hold that’s easy to brush out, Rachel swears by this hairspray to tame her mane (and let me tell you, the girl’s got good hair!).
- Prada CANDY Rollerball ($25 at Sephora) — The perfect balance of sweet and spice, this scent works for daytime and evening.