It’s no secret that Adele’s voice is something people envy, but what about her signature cat eye? I know I want it; I lust after it! Be that as it may, Adele’s effortless look is purely a figment of my imagination. It takes time and a very steady hand to achieve her signature cat eye and perfectly nude pout. Luckily, I enrolled the help of Amanda and Jackie at bareMinerals on Level 1, East for a little Adele love! Follow the steps below and give it a try.
- Start with the 5-in-1 BB Eye Primer. It creates a great base for color and is chock-full of skincare benefits, including SPF protection.
- Apply City Lights loose powder eyeshadow over the base of your lid. Next, Snazzy Look powder eyeshadow! Add a little of this color in the crease to create a little depth. Take the color Java and brush it through your entire crease for major definition!
- Finally, the finishing touch of Adele’s look signature eye: liner. The girls at bareMinerals used Round the Clock Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner in Midnight. I’m an avid liquid eyeliner user, however, the creamy, pigment-packed liner definitely is changing my ways. It resisted smudging and smearing all day!
- To create the heavy defined brow that Adele rocks, we used Universal Brow Styler in Light and Brow powder in Dark Blonde/Medium Brown.
- My eyes were topped off with Revamped Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara. This 10-in-1 mascara did everything for my little lashes—volumizing, lengthening, thickening, separating.
- My lips were lined with Marvelous Moxie Lipliner in Pumped. This liner filled, lined and defined my pout.
- To complete the look, the girls used Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Make Your Move. This lipstick, being super saturated in both color and moisture, was the perfect touch and stayed on all day!
After 20 minutes, I had a full Adele look (minus the strawberry blonde hair).