We’re so lucky to have so many fantastic makeup and beauty stores at Mall of America! In my opinion, makeup is the cherry on top when it comes to a stellar outfit – it isn’t a necessity, but certainly can enhance the overall look. Last week, we showed you three Valentine’s Day outfits to rock on the 14th. Now we’re going to give you stunning makeup inspiration to complete your look and tell you how Mall of America can serve as your personal glam squad.
Look #1: A Classic Red Lip
Our first stop was at Ulta. This makeup look is timeless and one of my personal favorites. Matte foundation, black liquid liner, + a red lip come together perfectly to create a look of retro perfection. Lauren’s dark hair also complements the bold red lip beautifully. Since this makeup look has a retro appeal it looks magnificent with a leopard jacket + a red romper.
- BENEFIT: The POREfessional: Pearl Primer
- BENEFIT: Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow SPF 25 Liquid Foundation
- BENEFIT: Hoola Lite Matte Bronzing Powder
- BENEFIT: They’re Real! Push-Up Eyeliner
- MAC: Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Dance with Me
Look #2: Bronzed and Dewy
For this comfy and causal outfit, I knew that Amelia would look gorgeous with dewy + bronzed makeup to complement the laid-back feel. We went to bareMinerals to get her glowing. The red beret provides a pop of color so there’s no need to worry about adding a bright lip color. Besides, this look is all about keeping it easy + fresh.
- Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer
- Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer – Hydrating Gel Cream
- barePro Foundation Wear Pressed Foundation
- Invisible Bronze Powder
- Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter
- Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss – Charmer
Look #3: Bold Eyes
Creating a bold eye to complete this edgier, darker outfit was a must. We went to MAC to get that classic smokey-eye that we all know, love, and spend years perfecting. However, this is just a little darker to compliment the rest of the look. Also, don’t shy away from a dark lip with a heavy eye; forget what the “rules” are, do what makes you happy!
- Wedge Eye Shadow
- Soft Brown Eye Shadow
- Embark Eye Shadow
- Saddle Eye Shadow
- Modern Twist Kajal Eyeliner – Long Espresso
- Instacurl Lash Mascara – Instablack
- Matte Lipstick – Velvet Teddy
These looks are just a few ideas for Valentine’s Day makeup. We have plenty of other fantastic beauty stores in Mall of America; swing by Sephora, Sigma, Origins, or NYX for additional beauty inspiration. Also, don’t forget that most of these stores offer makeup services- call for more information or to book!